Welcome to our website...
Thanks for dropping by our website, we hope you will contact us if you don't find the information you require.
Our phone 02 60251619 can be extremely busy, if you can't get through please book online or send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org including your phone number & what you are looking for & we'll call you back at our very first opportunity. We return all calls within a couple of hours.
We are Registered with Services NSW to accept Parent-Stay NSW Vouchers
Have you seen our Specials Page - Great Winter Deals Available
Please ensure if you have a PET that you only book a PET Friendly Cabin, not all cabins are PET friendly.
- Pets are not permitted to be left in vehicles on the park at anytime or left alone in the park without your supervision.
- All Pets MUST be on a lead at all times within the park grounds.
- Your Pets behaviour is your responsibility. Please keep them under control, ie: barking, being agressive to others
Please note there will be a cancellation fee of $50 charged on any bookings made in non Pet Friendly Cabins when bringing a pet.
For the safety of ALL guests, especially children and pets we would appreciate if everyone drives at 5km/h (walking pace) to ensure everyone's safety. None of us want someone to be badly injured & children often walk out believing they will be safe in the grounds of the park.
ALBURY ALL SEASONS TOURIST PARK IS ALBURYS FRIENDLIEST FAMILY PARK
Situated on Wagga Road (old hume highway) neighbouring Melrose Park, a recreational reserve with fantastic facilities for the children to play or walk your pet. Only 1km to Lavington shopping complex and walking distance to nearby restaurants and take away food outlets.
There is a variety of accommodation including 1 & 2 Bedroom self-contained cabins from standard to deluxe all with ensuites, linen on all beds & cooking facilities. Our cabins have reverse cycle air conditioning making your visit comfortable in all seasons.
Our park caters for Caravans, campers and tents with a variety of gravel and grass sites. Over night drive thru sites up to 13m in length or wide/shorter unhitch sites for longer stays.
Enjoy our pool with shade sail, free gas BBQ and undercover picnic area, adventure playground and amenities block with easy access facilities and well as disabled facilities for those needing this. Free WiFi internet is available throughout the park.
Office hours Everyday are from8.30 to 5.30pm EST with secure late check in facilities in place. Please call to organise your late check in prior to 5pm on the day of arrival.
Please note that whilst we are pet friendly, dogs are allowed on sites and in the designated Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Park Cabins only. They must also be kept on a lead and supervised at all times. No pets are allowed in our other cabin accommodation.
Whats On June 2022?
Aurora Albury 24 June to 16 July 2022 - for more information copy this link - https://www.auroraalbury.com.au/
- Motor Ace Friday 3 June 8pm: Beer Deluxe, Kiewa Street, Albury
- Leaving Jackson - The Johnny Cash & June Carter Show: Saturday 4 June - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury.
- Bjorn Again - Mama Mia! Here we go again: Thursday 9 June - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury.
- Live & Free in the Zodiac Lounge: Wednesdays - Sundays Various Times - Commercial Club Albury, Dean Street, Albury
- Live & Free in the Studio Lounge: Fridays & Saturdays from 9pm: SS&A Club, Olive Street, Albury
- Chasing Smoke - Casus Circus: Friday 10 June - The Cube, Hovell Street,Wodonga
- Reece Mastin - Live & Free: Saturday 11 June - Beer Deluxe, Kiewa Street, Albury
- Shaun Kirk - Live: Frida 17 June - SS&A Club, Olive Street, Albury
- Elysian Fields - Murray River Fine Music: Saturday 18 June - The Cube, Hovell Street,Wodonga
- Disney's The Lion King Junior - BYTESized Productions: Friday 24 June 7pm, Saturday 25 June 2pm & 7pm - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury.
Park Runs & Markets:
Albury Parkrun: Every Saturday 8am Kremur Street Boat Ramp, Kremur Street, West Albury
Willow Parkrun: Every Saturday 8am Willow Park, Nordsvan Drive, Wodonga
Albury Wodonga Farmers Market: 8am to 12 noon Every Saturday, Gateway Village, Lincoln Causeway, Wodonga
Wodonga Croquet Club - Come & Try Free Sundays: Every Sunday 10am - Kelly Park, Melrose Drive, Wodonga
Kiewa Street Markets: Every Saturday 8.30am to 1pm, Kiewa Street Carpark, Kiewa Street, Albury
On the Border Cummunity Market: Sunday 3/4/22 8am to 12noon, Junction Square, Elgin Boulevard, Wodonga
Wodonga Car Boot Market: Every Sunday 8am - Gateway Village, Linoln Causeway, Gateway Village.
The Faces of Retro: Closes 4 Sept 2022 - Retro Lane Cafe, Swift Street, Albury
Crossing Place - A Story of Albury: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
Sharing Bonegilla Stories: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
- Robbins & Porter: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
Nurture: It takes a Village: 5 March to 19 June 2022: - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
MAMA Sketch Club: Friday 3 June 11am to 12pm - MAMA Dean Street, Albury
CoCreate - Free Festival: Saturday 4 June 4pm to 8pm - The Cube, Hovell Street,Wodonga
Walla Walla Show & Shine: Monday 13 June - Sports Ground, William Street, Walla Walla
Aus-Spain Seven Course Degustation World Tapas Day: Thursday 11 June 6.30pm - Saludos, Dean Street, Albury
Aurora Albury Opens - AlburyCity: Friday 24 June - 16 July 6pm to 11pm - Albury Botanic Gardens, Wodonga Place, Albury
National Photography Prize: Close 5 June - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
Cadence by Frank Burgers: Closes 7 June - Hyphen Wodonga - Library Gallery, Hovell Street, Wodonga
The Art Factory: Closes 12 June - Hyphen Wodonga - Library Gallery, Hovell Street, Wodonga
Gut Feeling: Closes 19 June - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
Talia Smith: Don't be Bashful, wear the flower behind your Ear: Closes 24 July - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
Karla Dickens: Wonder Cupboards: Closes 31 July - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
- Beechworth Farmers Market: Saturday 4 June 8am to 12 noon, Centennial Park, Churchrth. Street,Beechworth.
- Upper Murray Farmers Market: Saturday 4 June 9am - 12noon - Attree Park, Hanson Street, Corryong
- Rutherglen Farmers Market: Saturday 5 June 9am - 1pm, Lions Parks, Douglas Street, Rutherglen.
- Markets at the G-Rodge: Saturday 9/4/22 12noon to 4pm - Gerogery Hotel, Olympic Highway, Gerogery
- Winery Walk About: Saturday 11 June & Sunday 12 June - Rutherglen, Victoria
- Markets at the G-Rodge: Saturday 11 June 12pm to 4pm - Gerogery Hotel, Olympic Highway, Gerogery
- Bright Make it, Bake It, Grow It Markets: Saturday 18 June 9am - Howitt Park, Howitt Lane, Bright