- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Villa - No Pets
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin - No Pets
- Deluxe 1 Bedroom Cabin - No Pets
- Deluxe Studio Unit - No Pets
- 2 Bedroom Holiday Cabin - No Pets
- 2 Bedroom Park Cabin - No Pets
- 1 Bedroom Park Cabin PET FRIENDLY
- Drive Through Caravan Sites - Pet Friendly
- Powered Sites - Pet Friendly
Please ensure Pets are only booked into a PET Friendly Cabin, not all cabins are PET friendly.
Please note there will be an cancellation fee of $50 charged on any bookings made online with a Pet into a Non-Pet Friendly Cabin when cancelled as we have made it clear in which cabins Pets can be accommodated.
We enjoy having dogs/pets at our park & the dogs enjoy it too however to keep it safe for ALL our guests (including your pet) please read the following before booking:
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their pet whilst within the confines of the park and to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to the pet’s activities.
- Pets are to be kept on a lead at all times.
- It is the owner's is responsible for picking up 100% of the pets waste and disposed of in the Waste Bins (not in recycling or green waste)
- Please ensure your Dog/pet is not imposing on other peoples sites.
- Pets must NOT be left at the park without their owner.
- Under no circumstances are they allowed in on-site accommodation with exception to our Pet Friendly accommodation or our Amenities building.
- For Health and Safety reasons, Pets are NOT allowed in Communal areas such as the Office, Camp Kitchen's or pool & playground areas.
- The dog owner must agree the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, agressive or is the subject of complaints from other guests. The owner's sole responsibility to control and manage their dog.
Please be aware some guests may have pet allergies or be fearful of pets, please be courteous of other guests we are here for everyone to have the best possible stay.
We are happy to assist you on the phone if you have any queries prior to making your booking. Please phone us on 02 6025 1619.